Side entrance. Two bedrooms on the first level and one full bath, one bedroom downstairs with large room for storage and large family room, one 3/4 bath. There is washer dryer on premises, may not be working.
Apartment has new wood flooring and a fresh coat of paint!
Apartment comes with use of yard and a driveway pad so you will always have a spot on busy Travis Ave.
The short sale process can vary, but it will generally work as follows:
1) The lender is contacted to discuss the possibility of a short sale and to determine the lender’s process for completing the sale.
2) The seller issues a letter authorizing the release of personal information about the loan and the property to the buyer or escrow agency.
3) The lender will review a settlement statement, which will indicate the proposed selling price, remaining loan balances and itemize all expenses, including real estate commissions and other fees and expenses associated with the closing.
4) The seller will complete a “hardship letter,” which will detail and explain all financial difficulties. Lenders will usually want to validate the seller’s financial situation by looking at bank statements, investment accounts, along with examining paystubs and other financial records.
5) The lender will then look to the broker to provide a price opinion by examining the condition of the house and the market value of comparable properties.
6) The lender will then want to scrutinize the purchase agreement to determine if all amounts are reasonable and the real estate commission is acceptable.
Because of the documentation required, the short sale process can be lengthy. But if done correctly, it can work well for all parties involved. The lender avoids the uncertainty of the foreclosure process, the seller avoids a foreclosure on his or her credit report (along with potential bankruptcy), and the buyer hopefully got a good deal on a property
Please give me a call and I will be happy to go over the short sale process with you.
Desirable Westerleigh location. 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse for sale. This end unit features family room/3rd bedroom with sliders to yard and garage. Updated eat in kitchen with custom painted ventian plaster walls, walk in pantry, tiled floors and ceiling fan. Newer neutral all tiled baths. Large living room dining room combo with pergo flooring and new track lighting. Large Master Bedroom with pergo flooring. 2nd Bedroom with oversized closet and berber carpeting. All newer six panel doors New roof in 2010. Two air conditioning units, one brand new. Exterior is brick and vinyl. This is a great starter home in a centrally located part of Staten Island. Walking distance to shopping and transportation.
This is a rare find!! This two bedroom end unit in desirable Westerleigh is ready to go.
Bad weather, not a problem. With this built in garage, walk from your car into your tiled foyer area and family room/third bedroom. Family room has sliders to patio and yard. Also on this level is washer/ dryer area, utilities and storage space.
Up the stairs and enter into “La Cucina” This custom faux design in venetian plaster transforms this kitchen into Little Italy! Eat in area with large walk in pantry!! Half bath on living level. Kitchen and both bathrooms have been redone in 2006. New roof and hot water heater. New floor in living room/dining room area.
Walk up to two bedrooms and newer full bath!
The best part of it is this is a townhome with NO FEES!! That’s right, NO MONTHLY HOA FEES! This is also a great walkscore home.
This one family home with a contemporary flair is located in a private enclave for your discriminating buyer. Enjoy a serene setting in a very desirable area on the South Shore of Staten Island. This home has four bedrooms, 3 baths, very large family room and dining room. Master bedroom with a private bath plus a 5 piece main bath room this main bath also has a cathedral ceiling. Look for this Home for sale in Pleasant Plains, Staten Island on my next blog. For additional information regarding this or other properties for sale in Staten Island please give me a call at: